Saturday, June 20, 2009

Todays Happenings

So we finally got batteries for our cameras and here are some pics from today. This morning we went down to the club house to pick up a package and this is what we found!! My grandparents sent us some Florence's chocolate "just because". Isn't that sweet! 2 lbs of chocolatey goodness!
Then for a fun snack I made a recipe from ThePioneerWoman.com where she uses Stacy's Pita Chips (my favorite snack!) and coats them with chocolate and other misc. goodies. I used milk and white chocolate for ours. They look so good, I can't wait to eat them!


While I was putting the final touches on our pita chip crunch Nick was busy trying to beat all the levels of Guitar Hero III on "Hard". As you can tell from his face, he is serious about beating this level! I love that we have two guitars so we can play together. It makes it a lot more fun.


Our fun filled day is wrapping up with a BBQ with some friends! Also, we are still waiting to hear back about our offer on a house here in San Antonio. We really hope everything goes well but if not then we will just keep looking! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kartchner said...

Now that you have batteries you should take pics of the house!!!