Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mom and Jenn's Texas Vacation

Yay! Jenn and Mom are here!! Here are some pics from the beginning of their trip.

We had pizza the first night they were here and I got to meet Hermes. He is Jenn's adventure frog that goes on all her fancy vacations and tries to appear in all of her pictures. He has been to New York, Dubai, Macau, and Vietnam this summer to name a few places. Here he is with our pizza fixins.

Of course the very first day we had to go to Sea World for Jenn to pet the dolphins! Long story short Jenn has been to Sea World a few times and has never been able to touch them. Look how excited she is!


Here are some pics of us interacting with the Beluga Whales. Aren't they adorable! Thanks Valerie!


Nick and I waiting for The Cannery Row Caper Show. Our first day at Sea World was tons of fun. We were able to see all of the main day time shows and made plans to go back the next day for the water park fun!

1 comment:

Kati Howard said...

I thought it was interesting seeing that little frog with your pizza fixings until I read the text under it. Cute idea. It reminds me of 'Flat Stanley' from kindergarten who used to go on field trips with kids. :o) I bet you guys had a blast getting to share a visit with your family.