Yes, it snowed here and I have proof!
Everything shut down (like you weren't even allowed to get onto the highway) because there was an inch of ice underneath so Nick got to work from home and we stayed nice and warm with the heater cranked up to a nice 74 degrees. It melted in a few hours but the cold temps stayed for a few more days. Sorry, no pics of us out playing in the snow. I have seen enough snow for a lifetime after living in Rexburg and after looking for like two min I decided I didn't want to find clothes to bundle Logan in to take him outside. I realized he doesn't even have a coat and that made me smile. I guess he will have to experience his first snow another time.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment