When my mom and sister came down here a few weeks ago my mom brought me some more craft supplies! I really like to be crafty but often it is more expensive than it is worth. So with my new supplies I set out to find something to create!

What I found was a few boring old clocks that we got for our wedding. So I tore apart the clock we had and started to make it pretty. Above was what I ended up with. Sorry about the poor lighting. The clock is actually a bright lime green with light electric blue ink. It is definitely not done but its a good start! The writing says "Cherish the Moment". I still need to paint the outside black, add some numbers or position markers and embellish it a bit more, but I am happy with how it has gone so far!
This is the stamp set I used from Close to My Heart. I got it when I went to CTMH convention in January with my mom and it is by far my favorite set! Thanks mom!!Here are the stickers I am going to use for my next craft project. I am thinking magnets?? Maybe I will make our other clock into an Italian clock for Nick?? Not sure yet but I know I will try to find something for these soon.
.jpg)

3 comments:
Cute clock, what a great idea! I wish we lived closer so I could do crafts with you... Can't wait to see more pictures of your house!
I think you did a great job crafting. I love the clock.... and I think the stickers would make excellent magnets. Great idea!
Cool! You'll have to show us the finished products to give me ideas!
Post a Comment